Cork Airport Map Instructions
Select from three display options
- Destinations - choose your flights from any city of origin either by selecting from the drop down search box or by clicking on a city on the map. (This display option is a useful way to show all destinations that can be served via our Hubs from any origin city plotted on the map - for example Cork to Frankfurt - ensure the "include connections box" is ticked for this)
- Routes - display all direct and connection routings between two cities or airports by selecting cities in the "leaving from" and "going to" boxes.
- Flights - display all services between two cities or airports with flight information for specific dates.
Note: If no results are returned from a city pair search, it may be because no direct flights are available so try the search again, ensuring the "include connections" box is ticked
- Zoom in and out of the map using the '+' and '-' symbols in the top right corner of the map.
- Move the map by holding down your mouse button and dragging the cursor.
- View city names by hovering your mouse over any dot on the map.
- Display flight timetables by selecting search for 'Flights', then your city of origin, destination city and preferred travel dates.
- Using the search panel on the top:
- Select how you want to search by destinations, routes, or flights.
- 'Leaving from' and 'Going to' boxes can be entered by free typing the city or airport name. An intuitive typing functionality lets you make your selection as you type.
- The pop up calendar colour codes each day of the month by service availability - direct flights, connecting flights, or no flights.
- Clicking on the +/- 3 day box will provide a per week view of flights alongside the specific days of travel selected in the Results panel.
- Where there are no direct flights for the city pairs you are searching, you may want to check the 'Include connections' box to view available connecting flights.
- Referencing the Flight Schedule Results Panel on the bottom:
- Use the up/down arrow to open or close this view.
- Use the Details button to display more details of the individual flight.
- Click on the 'Sort' button on the top right hand corner of the panel to sort the flight schedules results according to your preference.
- If depart and return dates have been selected for a city pair search, there is a button on the top to toggle between depart and return flights view.
Schedules last updated on 20/06/2016
Valid from 20/06/2016 to 21/06/2017
FlightMaps is an Innovata product. The schedules displayed are based on airline filings with Innovata and are subject to change at any time. Neither Innovata, our airline partners nor the website owner are liable for any loss, damage, or expense however incurred from errors or omissions in the schedules displayed.